Email Marketing Manager
About Snap! Mobile, Inc.:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the Role:
The Email Marketing Manager is highly creative, has experience in identifying target audiences running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing databases, and creating emails that generate leads, increase sales, and retain customers. They are highly organized with excellent time management skills. The ability to re-prioritize when needed. A strong communicator with 3+ years of email marketing, testing, and data analysis. A sharp eye for detail and deliver high-quality work.
This is a Full-time remote position.
Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director of Marketing to create, refine, test, and optimize our email marketing strategy and tactics.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Develop promotional e-mail strategies to drive direct sales, generate leads, engage customers, and increase website traffic.
- Build and deploy promotional, special events, holiday activities, and transactional email campaigns for our e-commerce stores.
- Continuously analyze and test email campaigns to ensure the highest possible performance.
- Ensure all outreach follows industry standards and best practices.
- Create workflows that trigger throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales and create loyalty.
- Analyze and report on monthly email testing and develop KPI metrics.
- Shared graphic design and copywriting responsibilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, product, and customer journeys.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience. Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points.
- SEM - Drive incremental revenue while maximizing the digital marketing spend.
- Analyze and report on ROI/ROAS.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities in an Email Marketing Manager:
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist (3+ years)
- Experience with email marketing in an ecommerce environment
- Experience with data analytics tools and reporting to inform decision-making, and recommendations
- Proficiency in marketing automation
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with HubSpot, SendGrid, and Klaviyo
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
Snap Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)