Vice President of Product, E-Commerce
Snap! Mobile, is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
Who you are:
To qualify for this role, you have extensive experience building scalable and performant SaaS platforms with progressive experience as a leader. You have designed, built, and maintained high-volume, mobile first, consumer facing web applications. You have agile experience, participating in the Agile ceremonies and delivering User Stories. Ideally, you have been involved in re-architecture initiatives as well as building new products from scratch.
What you will do:
The Vice President of Product will be responsible for defining S!R’s strategy for scheduling, rostering, registration, and more, for creating a world-class digital experience for the S!R consumer. Reporting to the CPO and serving as a member of the S!R Senior Leadership Team, you will build, manage and lead the product over operations, 3rd party integrations, and omnichannel marketing strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- These functions are very integrated and impact all our other products so working with multiple teams and having a holistic view is very important.
- Develop and drive Admin strategy leveraging our website and mobile platforms
- Utilize knowledge of establishing and operating a SaaS business to identify, recommend and execute strategies to further elevate our position within the high school environment
- Deliver on our ambitious SaaS revenue targets thru direct management of the centralized Admin functions
- Experience with working in a shared services environment
- Build cross-functional relationships with Brand Marketing, Sales, Websites, and eCommerce teams to ensure alignment across fundraising initiatives
- Collaborate with Brand and Product teams to develop vision and strategy for consumer experiences balancing business needs with technological capabilities
- Lead the digital engineering teams and work with Product to establish and execute on an effective, prioritized roadmap to deliver on key revenue-driving initiatives
- Provide regular communication to executive leadership on progress against financial plan
- Build and ensure a cohesive, high-performing technical team to deliver S!R’s growth goals.
- Research industry trends, leading the fundraising teams to test, learn, and capitalize on opportunities.
- Create an industry leading experience that bridges the gap between physical and digital administration.
- Drive change by fostering a winning culture that elevates channel performance while driving teammate engagement
- Lead with S!R’s purpose, mission, vision, and values - place these tenets at the core of all decisions to empower long term sustainable growth
- Make data driven decisions while constantly testing and learning and consistently providing post-program ROI analysis paired with consumer insights to make recommendations to increase sales and drive a premium brand experience
- Shows visionary thinking and demonstrates expert knowledge to solve complex, organization-wide or externally facing issues
- Great Story Teller. Explain your vision in a compelling way that can win hearts and minds.
- Strong relationship and consensus-building skills
- Track record of hiring, leading and training high-performing digital teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively present to senior leadership
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Highly passionate, problem solver with strong creative and analytical skills Comfortable navigating competing initiatives and strategically prioritizing
Education And Experience:
- 15+ years of relevant business leadership experience
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS leadership
- Master's degree preferred (but not required)
Snap! Mobile is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)