About Snap! Mobile, Inc.:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the job:
We are looking for a Part-time Event Coordinator to join our growing Events team at Snap! Mobile. The ideal candidate will be able to commit to 20-25 hours a week. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is seeking a position in both internal and external event planning and coordination.
This part-time position is located in Seattle, WA, however, you will be working remotely and meeting with your direct team 1-2 times per quarter.
- Maintain and update external event information for all conferences and clinics including location, registration dates, fees, and exhibitor prospectus information.
- Assist in the registration process for all external sales events, including clinics and conferences attended by the outside sales team.
- Assist in coordinating travel arrangements for external events including flights, lodging, and ground transportation, while adhering to travel policies and guidelines.
- Assist in distribution of marketing collateral for events, including banners, brochures, raffle prizes and assembly of swag bags.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of company-wide onsite and virtual conferences.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of our internal onsite and virtual events, including company happy hours, wellness events and employee experience events.
- Assist in celebrating employee milestones through our employee experience program.
- Experience in event coordination and/or bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Coachable - Hungry to learn in a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- A natural problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and comfortable finding solutions quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Able to stand for multiple hours on event days and able to lift or move 40+ pounds
- Comfortable with and able to travel. Estimated travel is 1-2 events per year within the US.